Please Note

All images of my art work are subject to copyright. Please do not reproduce these images unless specific permission has been given.

Monday 10 October 2011

I think I am cured

It seems that working in retail does something to you. I believe i have been well and truly cured of my shopping addiction.

Don't get me wrong, i still like to shop but being around clothes everyday means you really edit out the best bits. Who would have thought it, me without a bag on my arm every week!

Despite my revised shopping habits i still have a huge crush on these Karen Millen boots


Just think of them paired with some skinny jeans and a simple white/ neutral tank. Heaven!

Kuyuchi


Dickens And Jones (Via House of Fraser)

And for the bling.......the options are endless



http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/women/cat-jewellery/christophe-lemaire-wood-necklace-item-10109828.aspx?cur=GBP


Holy Fulton

Mary Portas at House of Fraser


1 comment:

Kathryn Dyche said...

Wish I could rock boots like that, or skinny jeans for that matter!