Please Note

All images of my art work are subject to copyright. Please do not reproduce these images unless specific permission has been given.

Sunday 20 November 2011

A Favourite Brand

We all have out favourite brands don't we?

One of my all time favourites is 'By Malene Birger'. Without fail these clothes always make me feel elegant and sophisticated without taking away the fun.

Below are some of my favourite pieces from their new season (how could anyone resist!).

I am head over heels in love with the leather braces, the boots and of course the dresses (i do love to waft). The only problem with the dresses would be which one to choose - orange being my favourite colour the second image is of course out in front at the moment.

Sigh, i could be on the website all day http://shop.bymalenebirger.com/?partner=5371&lang=en&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=search&gclid=CNH-0vK2xqwCFcQf4QodKhZSqw











                                        


                       






No comments: