Please Note

All images of my art work are subject to copyright. Please do not reproduce these images unless specific permission has been given.

Sunday 6 July 2014

New Love......

Meet the new love of my life...... Freckle

This little chap joined me over a week ago and I'm already besotted!


Day 1 - lots of hiding under the sofa

Day 2 - Getting bold!



Just like his mum he has a thing for shoes (not to mention plastic and metal)!





 Drunk on love :-)


Flexing his guns


and just being too darn cute for his own good......

He's now my 6am alarm clock and my evening crash buddy. Something tells me this is a forever story.......

2 comments:

Kathryn Dyche said...

Too darn cute for sure. Can't wait to meet my nephew.

Kathryn Dyche said...

Was revisiting my blogging space and took a peek at your last post. Can you believe how little this guy used to be. :)