Please Note

All images of my art work are subject to copyright. Please do not reproduce these images unless specific permission has been given.

Sunday 7 November 2010

First time

I have been nagged half to death by many people in my life to get  a finger out and start a Blog. Here goes.

On the right you will see a link to my Flickr photo stream to give you a snapshot of some of the art work that i do (or have done) albeit not very well photographed! I haven't been very good at keeping a portfolio so guess what my New Years resolution will be. New and improved images will be posted once i get the hang of this thing.

Expect weekly comments on everything from people watching, fashion, diet (or lack off), art, photography and general navel gazing.........

1 comment:

Kathryn Dyche said...

Wooooo hooooo, I can't believe you finally have a blog. Go Twig!