Please Note

All images of my art work are subject to copyright. Please do not reproduce these images unless specific permission has been given.

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Paintings to Nourish and Inspire

I never feel settled unless i am surrounded by my favourite pieces of art work. They ground me, give me time for reflection and memory. They can soothe, excite and challenge me in so many different ways. Here are some of my favourite finds on Etsy for you to enjoy, hopefully they'll speak to you as they did to me.


Clownery. Original 9.8 x 13....
$50.00

Heavenly Bunny 2 - Bunny Art...
$20.00

Bird 56 24x24 inch original ...
$250.00

Original Abstract Tree Paint...
$100.00

SPRING SALE 40% OFF... FLOAT...
$18.00

Happy Moment (yellow) - Art ...
$20.00

Painting Fine Art Photograph...
$17.00

wood block print Reciproc...
$22.00

THE REEF: Original Mixed Med...
$90.00

STUNNING - DEER BIRDY - Delu...
$17.99

Help Japan, help the planet
$20.00

SALE "Magpie" Orig...
$39.00

Raven (black bird, crow) Ser...
$25.00

2 bleu birds and monsieur Du...
$10.00

8 x 12 Handmade Print // Tig...
$10.00

Huge JMJARTSTUDIO OriginaL 3...
$259.00

5 comments:

Kathryn Dyche said...

Love those, what an amazing collection of artwork.

Veronica said...

What fabulous company to be in! Love the deer and the raven. Thank you for including my tightrope sketch! Vx

CMZ Art/ Rustic Goth said...

Twiggers....Thank you so much for including one of my paintings in your wonderful collection! I really do appreciate it.
I'm posting a link on my Facebook page:)

Shira said...

Great finds! thank you, Nicola! :)

Jose Lampreia said...

This is a nice collection. Thank you for including my photo.