Please Note

All images of my art work are subject to copyright. Please do not reproduce these images unless specific permission has been given.

Thursday 21 July 2011

The 'You look lovely' Dress

As i walked to get the bus this morning a lady smiled at me, wished me good morning then told me i looked lovely.

When i was waiting for my bus, a middle aged gentleman told me i was a very attractive young lady.

When i got off the bus and started walking through Oxford, a young man declared my dress to be wonderful.

Seriously, i've never had a day so full of compliments. This little number will have to come out more often!



Dress: Whistles

Shoes: Zara

Belt: Jigsaw

Green Tie Top: Kew

2 comments:

Kathryn Dyche said...

Don't you just love days like that . . . . you look beautiful.

I'm wearing a skirt today and was thinking of you. With temps over a 100F jeans just aren't an option. :0)

Love at First Blush said...

I love the pairing of the belt with the dress! Such a cute outfit!