Please Note

All images of my art work are subject to copyright. Please do not reproduce these images unless specific permission has been given.

Tuesday 7 June 2011

A little bit of sunshine

Isn't it funny how just a little bit of sunshine can really lift your mood.

Earlier this week i was out pottering in Oxford and i saw this street performer. I am always amazed at their courage, just getting up in front of a street full of strangers and doing their thing.


It got me thinking about ordinary moments of courage, when we push ourselves outside of our comfort zones. 

A couple of weeks ago i visited Cheltenham for their first Arts Week. One of my friends was exhibiting and despite her fears she's done great with a couple of sales under her belt and plenty of great feedback (the painting to the left is one of Elsie's)


I will pushing myself out of my comfort zone this year by moving to the Seaside (most probably Bournemouth). Fortunately i have great friends and family around me for the moments when i might wobble.


I can't wait to get my toes in the sand and start my new adventure. 

What will you be doing this year to push yourself outside of your comfort zone?



1 comment:

Kathryn Dyche said...

My wish for you is that all your dreams come too. Sending some magical fairy dust your way to lift you up when you 'wobble'.