Please Note

All images of my art work are subject to copyright. Please do not reproduce these images unless specific permission has been given.

Tuesday 15 February 2011

New Paintings

I have wanted some Bull Horns above my bed for as long as i can remember. Not being able to get my hands on the real thing i decided to paint some. The photos not the best (i can't eliminate glare at the moment when photographing inside) but you'll get the idea. I wanted the background plain to start off with but changed my mind after painting the horns. Instead i've tried to capture the dust and dirt of the PBR.

 

This second piece i started today (you can see it's still wet). Eventually the blue will go, being replaced by a darker colour. I'm pleased with the way its going so hopefully i'll keep it on track!



1 comment:

Kathryn Dyche said...

I love those bull horns, neat. I love how the use of two very different mediums are coming together in the second piece too.